Ah, phew! Finally I'm here with lots of knowledge which I have conquered and billions yet to conquer. Knowledge is one word which is it self world which we actually can't conquer in our lifespan. There is so much, we have to know! For example: recently I was talking to one of my friend. she is girl and we met in the year 2006 in Patna, Bihar. She is Christian and I asked here, hey, there is one book with the name "Jesus lived in India"how much you have believe in it? And, she got angry on me. She said, this is bullshit! Go with your research but don't talk about this with me! I apologize to her about this and I text her "I am sorry and i really didn't mean that to hurt you or your religion"! She texted me back, Hey... m sorry too! It's just that I can't take anything about my religion".
Just before that incident, I was blessed to have her again in my life after 10 years. But, that incident and I lost her again! But, always wanted to tell how I am blessed to have her again in my life and there is so much I want to learn about the Christian because I am a traveler and always in search of some info. If its controversial then I search someone who is close to me, they actually can make me understand everything! But, sometimes when you think he/she is close enough and you can ask anything then this ain't gonna happen often!
Life is full of lesson! No one is yours, no one is unknown but it always depends on you how you actually opens your mouth in front of others. "Always watch your words before you speak". Be wise while selecting sentence or even words. I hate losing anyone but I never gonna stop to explore anything. I am the one who thinks : every holy book is manuscript-ed. It's human who writes! It's human who decides what is wrong or what is not! But, we need to be wise! I even think, somewhere god is also wrong, because he is taking revenge as "Karma" but he is right too at the same time. People have to pay what you have done!
But, to follow god and hate people doesn't make any sense! Life can be brutal and can be lovable but this is what you have to decide!
Religion is beautiful and even those people are beautiful who don't have believe in any religion. It's only there actions decides!
Act good, speak wise may be after Swaminarayan you can be the enlighten one!
Spread love!
:)
PS: I dont read my blog again! if you find any mistake please suggest me :) Thank you!
Just before that incident, I was blessed to have her again in my life after 10 years. But, that incident and I lost her again! But, always wanted to tell how I am blessed to have her again in my life and there is so much I want to learn about the Christian because I am a traveler and always in search of some info. If its controversial then I search someone who is close to me, they actually can make me understand everything! But, sometimes when you think he/she is close enough and you can ask anything then this ain't gonna happen often!
Life is full of lesson! No one is yours, no one is unknown but it always depends on you how you actually opens your mouth in front of others. "Always watch your words before you speak". Be wise while selecting sentence or even words. I hate losing anyone but I never gonna stop to explore anything. I am the one who thinks : every holy book is manuscript-ed. It's human who writes! It's human who decides what is wrong or what is not! But, we need to be wise! I even think, somewhere god is also wrong, because he is taking revenge as "Karma" but he is right too at the same time. People have to pay what you have done!
But, to follow god and hate people doesn't make any sense! Life can be brutal and can be lovable but this is what you have to decide!
Religion is beautiful and even those people are beautiful who don't have believe in any religion. It's only there actions decides!
Act good, speak wise may be after Swaminarayan you can be the enlighten one!
Spread love!
:)
PS: I dont read my blog again! if you find any mistake please suggest me :) Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment